Commercial Truck Safety & Compliance
James "Larry" Schenck
Pepperdine Univ., MA Education, 1974
Florida State Univ., BA International Relations & History, 1964
Selected for membership in "Kappa Delta Pi" an Honor Society in Awards/Education.
Transportation:Experience: 1980 - 2011
- Owner "TRANS S.C.A.T. Services" (Consulting for trucking & bus companies, including being an independent contractor for "J.J. Keller");
- Safety / Compliance Director for two trucking companies;
- Director of Training for a Trucking Company;
- Executive Director of National Safety Council Chapter; and,
- School System Safety Director.
- President, International Association of Safety Council Executives (105 Chapters);
- President, Florida Association of DUI Programs;
- President, Florida Association of National Safety Council Chapters;
- Chairman, National Safety Council Training Committee; and,
- Director, Institute of Safety Council Administration.
"DOT Compliance Review". Twenty - four presentations to the members of the Florida, Illinois, and Tennessee Trucking Associations.
- Training (Compliance Review, Hours of Service, Hazardous Materials); and,
- Auditing ("Mock Compliance Review", Driver's Records of Duty Status).