SAVE $$$ ON YOUR WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE
Saving money on your Workers Compensation policy can be easy by implementing one common sense rule for any workplace by becoming a drug free workplace.
SO HOW CAN I SAVE ON MY WORKERS COMPENSATION?
Register to become a drug free workplace.
The State Board of Workers’ Compensation can certify employers as a drug-free workplace. Those certified receive a 5% to 7.5% reduction of their workers’ compensation premiums (reductions vary based on the state). Employers must submit a copy of their certificate each year to their Worker’s Compensation carrier in order to receive the discount.
FIVE EASY STEPS TO BECOMING CERTIFIED
- Step 1: ESTABLISH A SUBSTANCE ABUSE POLICY
- Step 2: COMPLETE TWO HOURS OF SUPERVISOR TRAINING
- Step 3: COMPLETE TWO HOURS OF EMPLOYEE EDUCATION
- Step 4: ESTABLISH TYPES OF TESTING MANDATED BY LAW
- Step 5: CREATE AN EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
|DISCOUNTS PER STATE|
|Florida – 5%||Mississippi – 5%||Tennessee – 5%|
|Georgia – 7.5%||South Carolina – 5%||Virginia – 5%|
For assistance in achieving and maintaining state certification as a drug free workplace, go to: www.LiveDrugFree.org