Benton and Parker’s Safety Department has the capabilities to provide all of the services you need to keep your motor carrier authority fully compliant with federal and state DOT regulations. You can choose any service that fits your need, or a package of services that will save you huge amounts, while freeing up your people to increase your profitability.
Our suite of cloud-based services included.
- No Deposit, No Installation Fee, ELD$20 per month- one year service agreement.
- Enhance your ELD and get benefits and savings beyond just logging.
- Creation and maintenance of DOT-compliant driver qualification files.
- Administration of pre-employment, random, and post-accident drug & alcohol testing.
- Monthly review of driver paper logbook records, and documentation of potential violations.
- Review and reporting of CSA violations incurred by any of your drivers.
- Creation and tracking of equipment maintenance records and schedules.
Fees are based on services selected per driver per month, and include coverage of the fees you are already paying for drug tests, MVRs, and PSP reports. Our services will not only free up your time and the time of other staff members to invest in business-building activities, but will also give you the peace of mind knowing that you are maintaining a fully-compliant motor carrier authority, and won’t be at risk of receiving a downgraded status if and when you experience a DOT safety review.
Benton & Parker’s Safety Department can be contacted at 800-849-6600 during normal business hours or click below to be contacted by a representative. You may also receive emails and/or a phone call from one of our safety department representatives in the near future.
Frank L. Parker & David L. Benton